Valentine’s Day is around the corner. Although it’s not a big holiday, its still an excuse to do some arts and crafts with the girls.
My mom wanted some decorations for her office so the girls are surprising her with this LOVE frame… made with love and lots of paint by the girls.
Really easy to make… and you can reuse it every year.
- Canvas (any size you want)
- Frog Tape
- Acrylic Paint (or any kind of paint you have)
- Small paint brushes (the tiniest one… unless you want blob of paint)
- Prepare your letters with the frog tape. Press the edge of the tape with your fingernails to prevent the paint from running in.
- Have kids paint away with whatever color they want
- I went over and painted some of the white parts that the girls missed
- Remove the tape when paint dries
What Valentine’s Day project did you do with your kiddos?