MARIO, LUIGI, AND PEACH
This year we decided (okay I decided) that we are going to be Mario and Luigi and our little girl is going to be Peach.
- Red and Green Hats (Kmart $5)
- White, Black and Yellow Felt (Michaels Craft $2)
- Turquoise sticker jewel (Michaels Craft $1)
- Blue Suspenders (Kmart $16)
- White Gloves (Dollar Store $2)
- Red and Green Long sleeve shirts (which we had)
- Pink Dress (we used an old Tinkerbell dress – no one noticed the wings)
Total Cost: $26 for all three costumes! cha-ching!!!
Cut the white felt and used glue gun to get it on the hat. Cut the black felt and used double sided tape (lasted on our upper lip for a couple of hours!) Sewed the yellow felt on the dress and added the turquoise jewel sticker.
Any questions? Feel free to contact me